Saturday 22 December 2012

Magical Reindeer Food

Follow Me on Pinterest

I just took Rex to see some real reindeer this morning, they are amazing. Rex was desperate to touch and feed them. Inspired by seeing the reindeer and my wonderful friend Alice. Alice showed me this amazing magical flying reindeer feed they make every year for her boys. So I decided to make some magical reindeer flying food for Rex to sprinkle on the lawn on Christmas eve for Santa's reindeer to eat too.
It's so easy to make, I just used an old jam jar and printed out a label and stuck it on. Then poured in some plain porridge oats and some glitter and shake up.
There you have it Magical flying food for reindeer's, ours is a Christmas eve special mix. I'm leaving the jar in the fireplace tonight for Rex to find as if it was a delivery from Lapland x



No comments:

Post a Comment