Saturday 25 August 2012

Childhood Memories

Follow Me on Pinterest

I love fisher price classic toys and have been collecting them for Rex for a while, and I am always on the look out for more. I loved them as a child and the bits I have found and given to Rex he has also loved so much.
So when I saw this Jack in a box in a charity shop this week I was so overexcited and for £1.50, such a bargain too. Its a bit battered and well loved but Rex is constantly playing with it. Just goes to show that the old toys are still the best.




1 comment:

  1. We have the vintage fisher price little people with house, cars etc. from when we were small. My mum won't part with them, so the children can only play with them at her house. There is a special joy that comes from seeing your children play with the same toys that you had, it takes you back to your childhood in a way that modern toys never will.

    ReplyDelete