Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mothers Day

Follow Me on Pinterest

Happy mothers Day to all you wonderful and beautiful mummy's.
You are all doing the most special and important job of them all so give your selves a big pat on the back.
I am still learning and probably will be forever to be a mum. Day in, day out in the biggest challenge of my life. Full of joys and love and highs and lows and sometimes dealing with the relentlessness of it all.
This picture sums up for me the day I became a mother and captured the moment when my whole life changed forever. It truly is a very complex and very special moment that no amount of words can some it up.

Have fun today, all you amazing ladies out there.

LOL Kat
A.K.A Mummy xxxx

1 comment:

  1. We think you do pretty damn good job Kat.. infact better than good...G&C XX

    ReplyDelete