Thursday 17 November 2011

Lovely Bits And Bobs

Follow Me on Pinterest

A bit of eye candy for you on a Friday. Here's a little collection of beautiful things I have found and love.

How cute is this jumper for Rex from BHS. The car we bought for Rex's 1st birthday from ASPACE.

This is such an amazing printed Scarf . What a great combination Foxes and polka dots. Genius ! From Dorothy Perkins.

Scarf DP's as before. Bowler hat Marks and Spencer.

How beautiful is the feather headdress on the wall. It is a JuJu hat from South Africa.


I was so chuffed when I found this vintage ladder in such a wonderful colour green.
The star print dungarees are from Mini Boden.
I wanted to use the ladder as a towel rail for our bathroom. But Rex had other designs on it as a bit of after bath climbing so its in hiding now after I took this piccie, boooooo x

No comments:

Post a Comment